Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Help wanted: Trail Co-coordinator (Read 228 times)
Gravitythief76
In The Loop
Project Board

Just say no to Man-dex

Help wanted: Trail Co-coordinator
05/17/15 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
The situation: I have been the Trail Work Cordinator out at Beatty for five years now. In that time a lot has changed and I am finding that I have less time to give to the trail than it needs. Additionally, we are just ramping up with a fundraiser of massive proportions to benefit some serious trail improvements and amenities in the form of our pump/flow complex.

What I need: someone to step in and take ownership and initiative for a lot of what I currently do at the trail. None of it is rocket science and all of it can be easily taught/learned. I need someone who will organize/lead work days to clear drains, trim back face slippers, and refresh dirt structures such as berms, jumps, and rollovers.

What is expected: Time commitment varies with needs and season, but one weekend workday per month (approx 3 hours) as well as one after-work work day per month during the months where light permits.

It would be helpful if candidates had some trail work experience but it is not completely necessary. I will be happy to train and we of course have all of the tools needed for whatever comes your way.

Think about it. It's a great chance to give back and  it would be greatly appreciated. I feel like in the time I have occupied this position we have really improved the quality of the user experience out at Beatty. I certainly don't want to walk away from the trail, but I just don't have the time to give it that I once did.  Let me know if you are willing and able to step up. I (we) will be very appreciative of your selflessness.
« Last Edit: 05/17/15 at 8:01pm by Gravitythief76 »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print