Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Anne Springs, Saturday, July 18 (Read 207 times)
nrsmdwf
Coaster Bike

Anne Springs, Saturday, July 18
07/16/15 at 12:45am
Print Post  
It's the Third Saturday of the Month!
Yep! Anne Springs MTB trailwork day on Saturday, July 18. Have you ridden the new section we've opened on Sugar Loop? It's SWEET!
This month, Josh will have us back on School Loop West for some much needed attention to about 3 spots. They'll be easy to access from the small gravel parking lot off Steele Street. With several hands, we shouldn't take long, but we can make a big difference to "the ride" in that area. Hope to see you there!! Kyle and I will be making some small ladder bridges tomorrow to carry in on Saturday, so many hands are needed!!
We'll start at 8:45 am on Saturday, generally working about 2 hours. You can park at the small lot just a little way up Steele St from the traffic light. (put "Steele St and Springfield Parkway, Fort Mill" into your GPS). Go to the FB event page and let us know you'll be there!  (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

For communications, please contact me via text 803-230-1121 or email : nrsmdwf@gmail.com.  ~Bobbi

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"Someday I may not be able to do this.  Today is not that day."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print