Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic New trail status app! (Read 617 times)
The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

New trail status app!
07/28/15 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
So some of you may have already seen this and subscribed to it but many more may haven't.  It's called (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) and is a really useful app.

All you have to do is go to the url, type in your mobile number and you will get a text alerting you of a trail status change.  It will tell you which trail and whether it is open or closed.  Lot easier than having to check the home page.  And the text alerts are almost immediate.  (Like 30-60 seconds).

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

MountainCycle
Big Ring

Unelite p***^. Heartbreak
lover.

Re: New trail status app!
Reply #1 - 07/28/15 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Nice. Thanks Mark!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

HotpinkHarorigidSpecializedEnduroFSRMountainCycleSanAndreasGaryFisherCobiaTrekSuperflyEliteCanfieldbrothersyelliscreamySantaCruzSuperlight29SurlyPugs nother'YelliScreamySalsaTimberjackYTJeffsy27

IP Logged

GVG
Coaster Bike

Mud... Natures sunblock.

Reply #2 - 08/21/15 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
I am not seeing any updates from this app. The trails I ride have had closings but I get no messages.

IP Logged

Nuke
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Wolfpack Trailblazer

Reply #3 - 08/21/15 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
That's funny, I got an alert about WWC closing Wednesday, I go an alert that it opened a few minutes ago, and I'm now getting alerts that Sherman, BYT, and Park Road are now closed.
« Last Edit: 08/21/15 at 7:01pm by Nuke »  

IP Logged

Bobadamus
Coaster Bike

Exorcise Me!

Reply #4 - 08/21/15 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
USNWC seems to be the only timely alert.  I got BYT closed alert today and we closed it like 48 hours ago.  It will open as soon as Scott gives the OK.  Or I will open on the Web in the morning - so plan on riding tomorrow at BYT/PRP.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print