Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic IMBA's Take a Kid MTN Biking Day (Read 420 times)
Bikin Dad
Coaster Bike

A Dad, A Dreamer & Rider
of 2 wheelin' fun!

IMBA's Take a Kid MTN Biking Day
09/12/15 at 11:22am
Print Post  
So yea, its a little early to post, but planning is key....as a Dad! In conjunction with all the other awesome rides scheduled on October 3rd for IMBA's Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day, we're hosting one in the Gaston County Area. Click on the link to our calendar for specifics. We could use some volunteers for our "No Drop" planned route. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
  Contact us via email or PM me if interested....

As most know, the efforts for North Carolina sanctioned High School MTN Biking have came through. The "unofficial" announcement was posted up yesterday via PinkBike.... (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);

So, our efforts to let parents know, what's in store begins with the mountain biking community! Well, IMBA's day is a great place to spread the wealth & with events in North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Statesville & now, Belmont, we'd like to think we're getting there!
« Last Edit: 09/12/15 at 11:22am by Bikin Dad »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

A working Dad for 3, plus new bike stuff, founder of Bikin' Dads Adventures & ready to ride!
IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: IMBA's Take a Kid MTN Biking Day
Reply #1 - 09/12/15 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
I would love to do the ride with the kids, but that's the closing weekend at Snowshoe and I don't want to miss it.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print