Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic SES LNSP race Heads-up (Read 685 times)
team_ssr
Big Ring

Do hard things

SES LNSP race Heads-up
01/04/16 at 12:00am
Print Post  
FYI:  If you want to race at LNSP on May 7th, registration is open on the SES site: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I understand there are more spots available this year, but many folks were unable to get in for the inaugural race last year.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Deo Volente
IP Logged

pearl
Little Ring

Re: SES LNSP race Heads-up
Reply #1 - 01/05/16 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
team_ssr wrote on 01/04/16 at 12:00am:
FYI:  If you want to race at LNSP on May 7th, registration is open on the SES site: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I understand there are more spots available this year, but many folks were unable to get in for the inaugural race last year.

Is it a 3 hour or 6 hour race? Like, It isn't a 3 hour race for beginners only, right? I'd like to do this but 6 hours at this place would be tough on the brain Wink

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Shredder
Big Ring

Reply #2 - 01/05/16 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Looks like they're only using Monbo and Hawk too. That'll be a bunch of laps in 6 hrs. If they used more trail I'd consider it.

IP Logged

sCvHeaVens
Small Cog

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #3 - 01/06/16 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Looks like the 6hr top people road like 100 miles last year and the beginner about 30 miles.  I don't consider myself a beginner but I do believe the 3hr might be for me lol.  Either that or make sure my partner in the DUO is trying to finish last like me =D.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print