Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic A reminder to give and a big thanks! (Read 343 times)
The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

A reminder to give and a big thanks!
01/26/16 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
I want to remind everyone we've got several volunteer opportunities going on this weekend.  We have a trail work day at SWDP on Saturday, trail work days at Big Leaf Slopes Trail both Saturday and Sunday.  We also have a work day the following Saturday at Beatty.   

It's a tough time of year to ride sometimes and I know we're all getting BS crazy but this is also our prime trail building/repairing/maintaining season.  Many hands make light the work and we can use your hands!  We all like trail and we all like to ride so the more help we get the sooner we can ALL ride!!

For those that have helped, are helping and plan on helping...THANKS!!!!  We can't do it without you!

Mark

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: A reminder to give and a big thanks!
Reply #1 - 01/27/16 at 12:11am
Print Post  
I'll be coming home from skiing at the Shoe Friday and plan on working at LNSP Saturday and Sunday. I have some drainage problem to repair on Wildlife and would love to have some help. It would be nice to have someone to use the blower and I can come behind you with a rake and flat shovel to clear the trail. Let me know if you can make it.
BBM

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print