Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Spring Trip April 8-9 & 10 (Read 1130 times)
Tom F
In The Loop

I'm ready. Get the bike.

Spring Trip April 8-9 & 10
02/04/16 at 12:00am
Print Post  
Time for the THTB Spring Trip. We are going back to Pisgah/Dupont April 8-9 & 10. We have campsites at Apple Loop in Davidson River CG.  There will be several group rides Saturday and Sunday. Friday night is a social evening at the HUB in Brevard (you are on your own for the adult beverages). Breakfast Saturday and Sunday. Dinner on Saturday evening. There are showers at the campground.
The $60.00 registration fee (plus $3.19 for EventBee) covers the meals and the camping. You are on your own for any adult beverage. This year there will be steaks and chicken for the dinner with fixin's. Breakfast burritos (roll your own) and bagels. You must be a member to camp and partake of the food. 
Please register early so we can plan food. 
Register at:
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

2011 (frame) Santa Cruz Superlight & Stumpy Comp (1999), 2017 Tallboy C RX2
22Levo

IP Logged

TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

THTB Board member 16'-23'
LKN TC

Re: Spring Trip April 8-9 & 10
Reply #1 - 02/04/16 at 12:37am
Print Post  
I may be able to go this time!  Hopefully we have a good group, I camped at davidson river over new years and I really like that campground.  It's ground zero for lots of good rides.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Ride boards, ride bikes, ride life #shredeverything

IP Logged

Tom F
In The Loop

I'm ready. Get the bike.

Reply #2 - 03/21/16 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Its three weeks out. Time to sign up for the Spring Trip. The Friday host is the Hub in Brevard. A perfect time to have a private viewing of their new shop!, Great rides on Saturday at your choice of the Pisgah or Dupont. Check the link above to register.

22Levo

IP Logged

Tom F
In The Loop

I'm ready. Get the bike.

Reply #3 - 04/02/16 at 8:55am
Print Post  
This time next week we will be at Davidson River CG in Pisgah. Where will you be? There are spaces available. Be sure to register so you will have soace at the table. The link is above.

22Levo

IP Logged

Tom F
In The Loop

I'm ready. Get the bike.

Reply #4 - 04/05/16 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Tom F wrote on 02/04/16 at 12:00am:
Time for the THTB Spring Trip. We are going back to Pisgah/Dupont April 8-9 & 10. We have campsites at Apple Loop in Davidson River CG.  There will be several group rides Saturday and Sunday. Friday night is a social evening at the HUB in Brevard (you are on your own for the adult beverages). Breakfast Saturday and Sunday. Dinner on Saturday evening. There are showers at the campground.
The $60.00 registration fee (plus $3.19 for EventBee) covers the meals and the camping. You are on your own for any adult beverage. This year there will be steaks and chicken for the dinner with fixin's. Breakfast burritos (roll your own) and bagels. You must be a member to camp and partake of the food. 
Please register early so we can plan food. 
Register at:
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Registration closes tomorrow April 6, 2016 at midnight. We have room for a few more folks, but need to buy food on Thursday.

22Levo

IP Logged

Tom F
In The Loop

I'm ready. Get the bike.

Reply #5 - 04/07/16 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
REgistration for the camping and food is closed.

22Levo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print