Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic BYT jump line is sweet.... (Read 827 times)
MX Mac
Coaster Bike

Old School, West Side
CLT Kid

BYT jump line is sweet....
08/04/16 at 4:18am
Print Post  
Rode BYT  on Tuesday morning and it was great. The new carpet jump line is uber smooth and a blast to flow on. Great job guys. One unrelated question. When you ride the extremely difficult trail slong the creek, is that a two way trail and the only way to get too and from the  other sections of trails?  It seems impossible to ride that trail on the return back. My Strava ride is attached. Whatever happens  with all the changes etc and unless I am missing it, is there anyway to figure out a way to loop it back someway?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) image_002.png (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

abruzzopat
Little Ring

Irritating animated GIF...
I'll remove it soon.

Re: BYT jump line is sweet....
Reply #1 - 08/04/16 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
MX Mac wrote on 08/04/16 at 4:18am:
When you ride the extremely difficult trail slong the creek, is that a two way trail and the only way to get too and from the  other sections of trails?  It seems impossible to ride that trail on the return back.

I thought it was just me!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #2 - 08/04/16 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
By your Strava map you missed about 2 or so miles in the middle 1/3. There is a return trail you missed a turn. At least that what it looks like to me.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

Reply #3 - 08/05/16 at 2:54am
Print Post  
That's what I was thinking.  There's no reason to come back along the creek backwards (beside it being ridiculously difficult to do).  I like worker rider think you missed a turn. Smiley

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

lee flythe
Coaster Bike

Reply #4 - 08/05/16 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Sounds like you might have taken the "2-way" shortcut into the reverse direction of the trial instead of bearing right to follow the main trail.

work to eat.  eat to live.  live to ride.  ride to work.
IP Logged

Jon Snow

Winter is coming!

Reply #5 - 08/06/16 at 5:38am
Print Post  
I plan to check it out this weekend.  Will try to poast up my STRAVA map if it differs!

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #6 - 08/06/16 at 6:14am
Print Post  
Your Strava map will be different. He took a left instead of going straight at the intersection. I will be out Sunday doing a final walk through with the greenway people before the woods start getting clear cut next week for the greenway. Ride across the service road while you still can. I will also be taking down the rest of the signs across the service road to be reused some where else. It will be closing next week for 1 1/2 years or so.
« Last Edit: 08/06/16 at 6:19am by worker-rider »  

IP Logged

MX Mac
Coaster Bike

Old School, West Side
CLT Kid

Reply #7 - 08/07/16 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
You guys are correct. I definitely took a wrong left.  Not sure why...didnt seem like I was going the wrong way and (a wrong turn in Albuquerque)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print