Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Upstate cranksgiving (Read 603 times)
KevinB
Little Ring

Upstate cranksgiving
11/15/16 at 3:20am
Print Post  
Anyone done/doing said event. Located at Paris mtn. Never been so curious about the trails if anyone has ridden.  Looking at doing the xc event.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

team_ssr
Big Ring

Do hard things

Re: Upstate cranksgiving
Reply #1 - 11/15/16 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
+1
Also have never been to Paris Mtn trails and interested in the XC race on SS.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Deo Volente
IP Logged

TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

THTB Board member 16'-23'
LKN TC

Reply #2 - 11/15/16 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
The trails at Paris Mountain are really nice.  There is some solid elevation gain and loss, the majority of the trail is benched into the hillside.  I would think Lake Norman with more rocks and sitting on a mountain.

The whole weekend is great, I've never done the xc, I always do the Super D and Enduro.  Both of those races are really worth doing, the course isn't very technical so it doesn't particularly favor DH riders, fitness and pedaling are necessary to well.  All of the money raised goes back to the trails at Paris mtn and that region in general.  Upstate SORBA puts on a great weekend.
« Last Edit: 11/15/16 at 1:44pm by TrillWill »  

Ride boards, ride bikes, ride life #shredeverything

IP Logged

team_ssr
Big Ring

Do hard things

Reply #3 - 11/18/16 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Rats. Missed the preregistration cutoff deadline.  Not sure I wanna pay the $55 day-of for the xc race.

Deo Volente
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print