Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Tuck-Fest Course (Read 1410 times)
NC Kingsting
Small Cog

Veni Vidi Vici

Tuck-Fest Course
04/01/17 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Anybody have a guess on the Enduro course route for Tuck Fest?  Assuming the third leg is Slalom and Tower but how bout the rest?
« Last Edit: 04/01/17 at 7:05pm by NC Kingsting »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

NC Kingsting
Small Cog

Veni Vidi Vici

Re: Tuck-Fest Course
Reply #1 - 04/13/17 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Posted course today on the USWWC website. With any luck the map I attached will post before the plane gets to 10k feet!  If not you'll have to go to the site on your own

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) IMG_0119.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

pearl
Little Ring

Reply #2 - 04/13/17 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
Wish I could see who's registered, was thinking of doing the ST and "Half Marathon" MTB races...

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

NC Kingsting
Small Cog

Veni Vidi Vici

Reply #3 - 04/16/17 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Got to talk to Lee yesterday and ride some of the course with my 20 year old kid. The courses are going to be SHORT and fast. Should be a lot of fun and something that could be added to you day without affecting the other races.  Of course that assumes you keep the rubber side down!   

As an aside, just want to give Lee and his crew at USNWC a huge shout out. They have put together an amazing variety of very high caliber trails that have challenging rides for all caliber of riders. Consider that they regularly serve folks climbing Goat Hill to total beginners and their wives and kids who find the ride down the parking lot a thrill.  The diversity of folks who walk away from this place with a smile on their face on a regular basis is truly a blessing for our sport.

IP Logged

SCOTT_T
Big Ring

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 04/17/17 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Place was PACKED Sat !

IP Logged

pearl
Little Ring

Reply #5 - 04/20/17 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
I was really looking forward to this, but not with the weather forecasted the way it is. I'm sure it won't change enough between now and Saturday.

I would gladly pay $40 to race Saturday and Sunday...

IP Logged

TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

THTB Board member 16'-23'
LKN TC

Reply #6 - 04/20/17 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
pearl wrote on 04/20/17 at 6:56pm:
I was really looking forward to this, but not with the weather forecasted the way it is. I'm sure it won't change enough between now and Saturday.

I would gladly pay $40 to race Saturday and Sunday...

I know they ran on eof the races (i think short track) in the pouring rain last year, so it way be rain or shine.

I'm definitely going to see Keller Williams play Friday night.  Forecast for the show looks good!

Ride boards, ride bikes, ride life #shredeverything

IP Logged

quagmireDan

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #7 - 04/24/17 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
I did the King of Goat Hill and it was a blast! Thanks Lee and crew!  Any word on some of the race footage?  I saw some fancy equipment on the trail.

IP Logged

pearl
Little Ring

Reply #8 - 04/24/17 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
bummed the weather didn't pan out for sunday, was anyone out on sunday in the rain?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print