Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 2000? video (Read 713 times)
Impaler 58
Big Ring

2000? video
08/15/17 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
I saw a Trailblazer Video from a long time ago. Everybody that introduced themselves, seemed to be professional folks. Gave me a clue as to why I go to the trail and see all the pricey bikes

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)
GTalk  
IP Logged

gonzo
In The Loop

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: 2000? video
Reply #1 - 08/16/17 at 2:38am
Print Post  
Probably because the regular Joes don't hang around in the parking lot trying to impress people we don't even know.  We just go get our ride on and then get back to our lives and don't think twice about what anyone else thinks about our ride.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

I have reason to believe that the squirrels are mocking me.
YIMAIM  
IP Logged

The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

Re: 2000? video
Reply #2 - 08/16/17 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
That video was from 2003. The same person helped make the video we presented to Davidson Parks & Rec in November 2004 when we started building Fisher Farm.  (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) I remember when we made it.  Haven't seen some of those folks in awhile while see others on a regular basis! Shocked  That 

The trail work in the video was from a big workday to complete the big culvert crossing into the Norwood Loop at LNSP.  I remember that day well.  We moved a lot of dirt that day!!  Shocked

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print