Page Index Toggle Pages: [1]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Tubeless tire sealant..., or not. (Read 4744 times)
IntheBush
Big Ring

Tubeless tire sealant..., or not.
09/09/17 at 12:01am
Print Post  
I've heard of some guys running tubeless tires on the right rims with no sealant at all.

Some say they've had no problems..

Anybody doing this here?

I'm thinking about doing some experimentation to see if I can get tubeless tires to seal reliably without sealant.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

ChosenOne
Little Ring

Re: Tubeless tire sealant..., or not.
Reply #1 - 09/09/17 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Not a fan of tubeless setups yet...  too many tires are not ready for prime time.  

WTB does TCS pretty well.  Their casings are pretty tight and tend to hold air well.  Lighter tires will be more porous and weep.  

If the tire AND rim are not UST then you can expect to have weeping issues and will need sealant... it's not worth the aggravation unless you are a power ranger.

If wheels and tires are BOTH UST then sealant is not required.

There are still too many variables... for bicycle tubeless tires and wheels.

« Last Edit: 09/09/17 at 3:03am by ChosenOne »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

sCvHeaVens
Small Cog

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #2 - 09/22/17 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
IntheBush wrote on 09/09/17 at 12:01am:
I've heard of some guys running tubeless tires on the right rims with no sealant at all.

Some say they've had no problems..

Anybody doing this here?

I'm thinking about doing some experimentation to see if I can get tubeless tires to seal reliably without sealant.

I always test mine by sealing without sealant and they always work as long and hold air.  With that said; there is no way I would run without sealant due the the amount of small holes I find (that I didn't have a clue about since the sealant sealed it) when I go give it a look over.

IP Logged

chickenwyre
Coaster Bike

Reply #3 - 09/22/17 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Ya, most will seat up without sealant but that not the point of using it. The sealant is to plug up small punctures and cuts that happen on the trail. Running tubeless without sealant is just asking to get a flat in the woods.

IP Logged

Banjopickin
Big Ring

Spinnin' knees & Hittin'
trees since '85

Reply #4 - 09/22/17 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
True UST systems dont require sealant...

I have used UST rims and tires without sealant and they hold air just fine. But I still add sealant for puncture protection.

« Last Edit: 09/22/17 at 4:28pm by Banjopickin »  

Advocat wrote on 08/22/13 at 5:16pm:
...packin some Chub in the back of the pick-up.

IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #5 - 09/22/17 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
chickenwyre wrote on 09/22/17 at 4:24pm:
Ya, most will seat up without sealant but that not the point of using it. The sealant is to plug up small punctures and cuts that happen on the trail. Running tubeless without sealant is just asking to get a flat in the woods.

If that's the case, then why doesn't it happen with tubes as well?

I haven't had a punctured tube in more than a decade.

Instead of punctures of the tire casing itself which in my experience is a rare thing around here (maybe not Arizona), I suspect the air is leaking out someplace else. Perhaps around the valve stem or at the bead. And this is why sealant is necessary. If one could prevent these leaks through other means, similar to auto tires then sealant would not be necessary. 

You puncture the tire casing on the trail, you put a tube or a plug in it. Then repair or replace the tire.

Even if sealant was the holy grail of tire repair, I wouldn't want to depend on it for long term repairs to tires that have sustained casing damage.
« Last Edit: 09/22/17 at 11:49pm by IntheBush »  

IP Logged

StevenA
Coaster Bike

Reply #6 - 09/23/17 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Has the experimental phase of this commenced? I am interested in your findings.

I used to be addicted to the Hokey Pokey but then I turned myself around.

IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #7 - 09/23/17 at 1:32am
Print Post  
StevenA wrote on 09/23/17 at 12:04am:
Has the experimental phase of this commenced? I am interested in your findings.

Not yet.

I'm still in the phase of gathering evidence from others experience.
I have talked to a couple of mechanics that know of racers that use no sealant to save weight.
And they have reported these guys have had good results. It seems they seal up the holes, cracks and leakage points in the rims by other means. 

I've got an old WTB wheel laying around I plan to start experimenting with soon. 

Apparently tire selection is important. Some so called tubeless ready tires leak air through the casing.

Here's some reading material if you're interested.

There are also some high tech, ultra lightweight tubes that are coming on the market as well. But they're are being developed in Europe and I can't find a source for them here.

This gives you an idea of how popular they are on the other side of the Atlantic;

« Last Edit: 09/23/17 at 1:41am by IntheBush »  

IP Logged

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Reply #8 - 09/23/17 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Is this thread from 2001?

Asking for a friend.

IP Logged

chickenwyre
Coaster Bike

Reply #9 - 09/24/17 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
IntheBush wrote on 09/22/17 at 11:39pm:

I haven't had a punctured tube in more than a decade.

Woah, jimmies have been rustled... 
I would like to know what tires you run and if they are vulnerable to kryptonite?

IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #10 - 09/24/17 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
chickenwyre wrote on 09/24/17 at 4:33pm:

Woah, jimmies have been rustled... 
I would like to know what tires you run and if they are vulnerable to kryptonite?

I run everything from Specialized non-grid..
To EXO Maxxis.
Minimum recommended pressures.

« Last Edit: 09/25/17 at 12:26am by IntheBush »  

IP Logged

OoHoO
Little Ring

Gnar...Gnar...Gnar..

Reply #11 - 09/24/17 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
teamdicky wrote on 09/23/17 at 11:54pm:

Asking for a friend.

Grin

2016 Santa Cruz Hightower CC 29 - Ridin' It
2014 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 29 - Gone
2012 Cannondale Trail 6 - Gone

IP Logged

renoirbud
Small Cog

Reply #12 - 09/24/17 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
teamdicky wrote on 09/23/17 at 11:54pm:

Asking for a friend.

LMAO, I had checked the post date 2x before I even read your comment.

E-Bikes = Trail Closures

IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #13 - 09/25/17 at 12:17am
Print Post  
Ok..

Again.. Any of you old timers running tubeless without sealant?

2001 or 2017? That is the question.
« Last Edit: 09/25/17 at 12:26am by IntheBush »  

IP Logged

The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

Reply #14 - 09/25/17 at 12:53am
Print Post  
It's true you can run a UST rim with a UST tire....if you want your wheels to weight 10 pounds each.  UST tires (if they even make them) are almost as heavy as 2ply down hill tires.  That's why you run a regular tire with a tubeless bead with sealant.  It's a lot lighter.  Plus the odd chance you get a puncture, you're sealed. Smiley

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #15 - 09/25/17 at 1:10am
Print Post  
The Cycle Path wrote on 09/25/17 at 12:53am:
It's true you can run a UST rim with a UST tire....if you want your wheels to weight 10 pounds each.  UST tires (if they even make them) are almost as heavy as 2ply down hill tires.  That's why you run a regular tire with a tubeless bead with sealant.  It's a lot lighter.  Plus the odd chance you get a puncture, you're sealed. Smiley

So you're saying that so called 'tubeless ready' tires will not hold air without sealant?

I'm asking if the casing is air tight, or not.

I am aware that so called 'tubeless ready' tires come with an additional layer of rubber on the inside of the tire supposedly for this purpose.

What I'm getting at is, why do UST tires weigh 10 pounds each..? What is it about their construction requires such a large amount of additional weight?

It would seem to me that any tire that could be made to hold air reliably for not much more weight than a standard tire today. At least not anymore than a tire/tube combination.

« Last Edit: 09/25/17 at 1:13am by IntheBush »  

IP Logged

ChosenOne
Little Ring

Reply #16 - 09/25/17 at 1:19am
Print Post  
IntheBush wrote on 09/25/17 at 1:10am:

So you're saying that so called 'tubeless ready' tires will not hold air without sealant?

I'm asking if the casing is air tight, or not.

I am aware that so called 'tubeless ready' tires come with an additional layer of rubber on the inside of the tire supposedly for this purpose.

I just tried tubeless on my 650b super gravelly road bike wheels.  WTB Byway with Hunt rims...  They held air w/o sealant for 2 hrs.   When I put sealant in I can see where some was was forced out around the bead.  I would bet that WTB rims with WTB Tubeless ready tires may do a better job of staying aired up without sealant.

IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #17 - 09/25/17 at 1:36am
Print Post  
ChosenOne wrote on 09/25/17 at 1:19am:

I just tried tubeless on my 650b super gravelly road bike wheels.  WTB Byway with Hunt rims...  They held air w/o sealant for 2 hrs.   When I put sealant in I can see where some was was forced out around the bead.  I would bet that WTB rims with WTB Tubeless ready tires may do a better job of staying aired up without sealant.

This product has been used on low pressure tires to seal beads for years.

You brush it onto the bead prior to installing the tire onto the rim and it glues the tire to the rim, creating an air tight seal.

I wonder why it wouldn't work on mountain bike rims/tires?

Here's one guys review..

"I use this bead sealer on every tire I install on the ranch. I noticed I have to re-inflate tires much less frequently since I started using this. The most notable improvement is on smaller tires (mowers, carts, etc), but I noticed a difference on all tires, even the oversized tractor tires."

So it sounds to me like, lightweight mountain bike tires have a lot of sidewall flex, which means they burp at the bead when riding which causes air loss in tubeless tires.
The sealant currently being used acts like a glue to keep the bead in contact with the rim (with the resultant liquid excess that constantly sloshes around and adds weight). If that's the case I don't see why one couldn't just glue to the bead to the rim to begin with.

And if it's true that the casings on tubeless ready tires will hold air reasonably well, then why couldn't one just seal up the other areas of potential air loss such as spoke holes and at the valve by other means. 

« Last Edit: 09/25/17 at 2:25am by IntheBush »  

IP Logged

btalley
Big Ring

aka "Lil Bill" or "Squatch"

Reply #18 - 09/25/17 at 3:26am
Print Post  
Yo Bush, you (not your bike) may not be tooooooobless compatible. How in the wild world of mountain biking have you not had a toooob puncture in over a decade?  That's like 10 years!!!  I think that a new world record. Are you running nitrogen?  Helium? Self produced methane? My last ride on toobs I had 3 punctures, ask youR boi Mark, he waz there (RIP beach springs/poplar tent).  Just go tooobless and throw some sealant in with some pink glitter while you are at it. Run lower pressure for better traction and more fun. Then take that toooob free steed to some mountains where you may actually need the sealant. 

If you keep only riding charmains ranch then keep the toooobs running 47psi and you will be fine.
« Last Edit: 09/25/17 at 3:43am by btalley »  

Everyone needs at least one boat! 

Talley's Pier 77 Marine
IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #19 - 09/25/17 at 11:39am
Print Post  
btalley wrote on 09/25/17 at 3:26am:
Yo Bush, you (not your bike) may not be tooooooobless compatible. How in the wild world of mountain biking have you not had a toooob puncture in over a decade?  That's like 10 years!!!  I think that a new world record. Are you running nitrogen?  Helium? Self produced methane? My last ride on toobs I had 3 punctures, ask youR boi Mark, he waz there (RIP beach springs/poplar tent).  Just go tooobless and throw some sealant in with some pink glitter while you are at it. Run lower pressure for better traction and more fun. Then take that toooob free steed to some mountains where you may actually need the sealant. 

If you keep only riding charmains ranch then keep the toooobs running 47psi and you will be fine.

I ride 2-4 days a week minimum on local area trails. Sometimes more. CC, Springs, Sherman, etc..

I've got 4 bikes all currently running tubes. Everything from SS, full carbon hard tail, a former French brand single pivot full squish, and of course a late model Spec...

And I can't remember the last time I had a punctured tube. I guess I'm just skilled.  Smiley

If somebodies riding style is beating their wheels to death on sharp rocks constantly and/or running ridiculously low air pressures I can see how snake bites could be a problem. But then, even tubeless setups aren't immune to abuse.

I tried tubeless w/sealant. On one tire the valve leaked constantly, changing tires was a royal hassle and I didn't like my wheels being crusted over in that rather nasty sealant. I'm all for ditching the tubes, just looking at other options besides sealant and/or 10 lb. tires.

« Last Edit: 09/25/17 at 11:56am by IntheBush »  

IP Logged

ChosenOne
Little Ring

Reply #20 - 09/25/17 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
IntheBush wrote on 09/25/17 at 11:39am:

I ride 2-4 days a week minimum on local area trails. Sometimes more. CC, Springs, Sherman, etc..

I've got 4 bikes all currently running tubes.... ...

And I can't remember the last time I had a punctured tube. I guess I'm just skilled.  Smiley

If somebodies riding style is beating their wheels to death on sharp rocks constantly and/or running ridiculously low air pressures I can see how snake bites could be a problem. But then, even tubeless setups aren't immune to abuse.

I tried tubeless w/sealant. On one tire the valve leaked constantly, changing tires was a royal hassle and I didn't like my wheels being crusted over in that rather nasty sealant. I'm all for ditching the tubes, just looking at other options besides sealant and/or 10 lb. tires.

Quoted for truth.... 

IP Logged

Banjopickin
Big Ring

Spinnin' knees & Hittin'
trees since '85

Reply #21 - 09/25/17 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
I've been tubeless for years with almost no issues aside from clogged valves. I would highly recommend it...

If you want to ditch toobs but dont want to run UST, sealant, etc....

Procore is what you seek...

Or the many, many, "go fund me" startup projects out there that try to re-invent tubeless...

But if you havent popped a tube in 10 years why make the change?? Seems to be working for you...
« Last Edit: 09/25/17 at 12:35pm by Banjopickin »  

Advocat wrote on 08/22/13 at 5:16pm:
...packin some Chub in the back of the pick-up.

IP Logged

bikermedic
Little Ring

Swim, Bike, Run 140.6

Reply #22 - 09/25/17 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
You have three choices.  Tubes and higher pressures, Tubeless ready with sealant or UST...  That's it... Pick your poison....

IP Logged

ChosenOne
Little Ring

Reply #23 - 09/25/17 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
bikermedic wrote on 09/25/17 at 6:20pm:
You have three choices.  Tubes and higher pressures, Tubeless ready with sealant or UST...  That's it... Pick your poison....

I run tubes and around 22-25 PSI on my bike 26"x2.3". Any lower and the damn tire rolls under the freaking rim... tubeless or not.  Any lower and you are busting your rims all to hell... tubeless or not.

IP Logged

ChosenOne
Little Ring

Reply #24 - 09/25/17 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Banjopickin wrote on 09/25/17 at 12:31pm:
I've been tubeless for years with almost no issues aside from clogged valves. I would highly recommend it...

Or the many, many, "go fund me" startup projects out there that try to re-invent tubeless...

But if you havent popped a tube in 10 years why make the change?? Seems to be working for you...

These are very intriguing if they weren't $80 each.  Tubes are $6... if I run through one tube a year I'd need 26 years to get my money back on those procores.

IP Logged

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Reply #25 - 09/25/17 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
Did the time machine catch up to the current decade yet?

UST is pretty much ded.

ProCore is to help stop pinch flats in a tubeless set up, DH or Enduro applications.

I can run 17PSI w/Ardent 2.4 EXO TR on a NOX Farlow rim.  It doesn't roll off.  It doesn't burp.  It's never flatted in... seven years?

Since we're still in the year 2013 (mebbe?), let's argue about how hookless rims will never work...
« Last Edit: 09/25/17 at 7:40pm by teamdicky »  

IP Logged

Doc00t
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

When in DOUBT, PEDAL it
OUT

Reply #26 - 09/25/17 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Best Thread of the month.  Thank you all for a well needed laugh

How about you just set it up tubeless and ride it around for a few month and then when all the stans dries up your golden.  Nirvana achieved

Scars are like Tattoos only with better Stories

IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #27 - 09/25/17 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
ChosenOne wrote on 09/25/17 at 7:25pm:

These are very intriguing if they weren't $80 each.  Tubes are $6... if I run through one tube a year I'd need 26 years to get my money back on those procores.

I'm happy to see that at least basic math is not ded.   

So, I guess this means nobody here is running tubeless w/o sealant.

Smiley

IP Logged

btalley
Big Ring

Reply #28 - 09/25/17 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
IntheBush wrote on 09/25/17 at 11:09pm:

Smiley

Hi there BushyToobs. There is something oddly satisfying about stans spraying though a rather large tar puncture and sealing itself up or getting home from a mountains ride and finding 7 or so of them nasty thorns in ya tars while you realize they are still holding air and you didn't have to stop to address these concerns at all. But yea, toobs are great also Smiley

Talley's Pier 77 Marine
IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #29 - 09/26/17 at 12:06am
Print Post  
I don't know Tally..

I guess when the only tool you've got is a hammer, every trail looks like a nail.  Smiley

I don't ride like a brick. More like a ballerina.

IP Logged

btalley
Big Ring

Reply #30 - 09/26/17 at 12:31am
Print Post  
IntheBush wrote on 09/26/17 at 12:06am:
I don't know Tally..

I guess when the only tool you've got is a hammer, every trail looks like a nail.  Smiley

I don't ride like a brick. More like a ballerina.

Have you ever seen Sasquatch dance?  Nope! If it were to happen it wouldn't be purdy.  Not even sure how one rides like a brick or a hammer or what the nails have to do with it. A brick just sits there with other bricks.  If you ride like a ballerina then you have been mountain biking all kinds of wrong. Just because you wear spandex doesn't mean you have to dance and twirl in the woods. The fact that you haven't punctured a toob in 10 years explains a lot now...carry on

Talley's Pier 77 Marine
IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #31 - 09/26/17 at 1:19am
Print Post  
Brick happens.. 

Maybe they needed a little more sealant.   

Will do.   Cool

IP Logged

ChosenOne
Little Ring

Reply #32 - 09/26/17 at 2:59am
Print Post  
IntheBush wrote on 09/25/17 at 11:09pm:

Smiley

Now that is genius.

IP Logged

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Reply #33 - 09/26/17 at 11:27am
Print Post  
ChosenOne wrote on 09/25/17 at 7:25pm:

Google... pulling up Tubeless Ready tires from $29.98.

BTW: You don't need "tubeless ready" to make it work.   

If I was only riding local trails "carefully" and not flatting tubes, I wouldn't be looking to swap to tubeless either.

That said, if I wanted to ride rip&^&^ in Pisgah, I'd rather spend a little more time in the shop than I would in the woods patching tubes.  I can remember those group mountain rides, before tubeless... lotsa bonding moments watching your buddies fix flats.

And ask anyone who flats a tubeless system how much more carefully they will ride the rest of the day with a tubed repair.

Nobody's even mentioned how awesome tire plugs work on fixing flats that are too big to seal with juice.

IP Logged

SCOTT_T
Big Ring

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #34 - 09/26/17 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Bicycle tires were meant too have tubes in them.

IP Logged

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Reply #35 - 09/26/17 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
SCOTT_T wrote on 09/26/17 at 1:19pm:
Bicycle tires were meant too have tubes in them.

Man was never meant to go into space.

IP Logged

OoHoO
Little Ring

Gnar...Gnar...Gnar..

Reply #36 - 09/26/17 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
teamdicky wrote on 09/26/17 at 11:27am:

Nobody's even mentioned how awesome tire plugs work on fixing flats that are too big to seal with juice.

Yes, this, tire plugs are legit...they save the day and quick!

2016 Santa Cruz Hightower CC 29 - Ridin' It
2014 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 29 - Gone
2012 Cannondale Trail 6 - Gone

IP Logged

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Reply #37 - 09/26/17 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
OoHoO wrote on 09/26/17 at 1:28pm:

Yes, this, tire plugs are legit...they save the day and quick!

Yeth.

IP Logged

JasonK
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 09/26/17 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Banjopickin wrote on 09/25/17 at 12:31pm:

$200?!?  Looks cool but the sticker price was a surprise.

IP Logged

btalley
Big Ring

Reply #39 - 09/26/17 at 2:18pm
Print Post  

Airless is the future

Talley's Pier 77 Marine
IP Logged

sCvHeaVens
Small Cog

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #40 - 09/26/17 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
What plugs are you guys using and are you using them long term?  I used a vulcanizing patch and it held for 2 rides.... its a brand new tire too!

IP Logged

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Reply #41 - 09/26/17 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
sCvHeaVens wrote on 09/26/17 at 2:43pm:
What plugs are you guys using and are you using them long term?  I used a vulcanizing patch and it held for 2 rides.... its a brand new tire too!

I've had success with Genuine Innovations bacon and Dynaplug.  The GI stuff is definitely cheaper, but if you're a racer boi, Dynaplug has the options that get you rolling faster IMHO.

IP Logged

BudLeach
Small Cog

Reply #42 - 09/26/17 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
I have witnessed the GI Bacon strips save the day on a ride in Pisgah. Not on my bike, but a friend's. I had a ride ending puncture in Uwharrie  last summer that I am sure would have been easily fixed with a plug (if I had one). I now carry them in my Camelbak on every ride.

They are just a scaled down version of automotive tire plugs. I have used them on several car tires and a motorcycle tire and in every case they have been a permanent fix, lasting the remaining life of the tires with zero issues. I imagine they would last just as well in a MTB tire.

IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #43 - 09/26/17 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
btalley wrote on 09/26/17 at 2:18pm:

Airless is the future

I can't wait to see the price tag on this.

IP Logged

JasonK
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 09/27/17 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
Ah yes 2001 - Now that I think about it, my first full suspension bike (Giant NRS2) had UST tires.  But  I was a late convert to ditching tubes altogether, and I still take one in my pack on longer rides in the mountains just in case.  Too many pinch flats to keep running tubes though.  Tubeless was a godsend and I can't imagine a reason not to run this setup at the moment.  Don't overthink this - surrender to the flow!

IP Logged

btalley
Big Ring

Reply #45 - 09/28/17 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ah yes 2001 - Now that I think about it, my first full suspension bike (Giant NRS2) had UST tires.  But  I was a late convert to ditching tubes altogether, and I still take one in my pack on longer rides in the mountains just in case.  Too many pinch flats to keep running tubes though.  Tubeless was a godsend and I can't imagine a reason not to run this setup at the moment.  Don't overthink this - surrender to the flow!   

Exactly.  The same can be said for a dropper post...but some people don't like them either. Bunch of weirdos

Talley's Pier 77 Marine
IP Logged

btalley
Big Ring

Reply #46 - 09/29/17 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
IntheBush wrote on 09/29/17 at 12:50pm:
Yeah, in some parts of the world eating fish eyeballs is considered a delicacy..

And if she looked like this, you'd be eating them too.     Smiley

I understand they're very nutritious.  Huh

I AM sPEAKING For ALL BLAZErs: NoBODY UNDErsTANDs YoUr rEPLY's 

Please don't make the mistake of assuming hawtness until you see the otherside...we've ALL made that mistake

Back on Topic, has BushyToobs converted to toobless with sealant yet???  If so then you need to changed ur name to BushyToobless

Talley's Pier 77 Marine
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 
Print