Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Tubeless pumps (Read 506 times)
Impaler 58
Big Ring

Tubeless pumps
09/30/17 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
In the world of tubeless, I haven't been paying attention to the new pumps that are out there. Last year, I saw the Bontrager one. But I thought it was too expensive, because I already have a fairly good pump that I have had for years. And I thought, why don't they just sell the chamber. And then I found that specialize and swalby had chamber that you add air too. Since the specialized was 5 bucks cheaper and was available now. I went with that. So now that the headache of finding a compressor is gone. I don't have to worry about tubes and tubeless. Except maybe for my electra townie. I don't think the rims are compatible

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)
GTalk  
IP Logged

ChosenOne
Little Ring

Re: Tubeless pumps
Reply #1 - 10/01/17 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
It this thread from 2001 and do tubeless pumps need sealant.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Impaler 58
Big Ring

Reply #2 - 10/01/17 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
sorry, besides seeing the Trek booster pump , I never knew there were hand pumps that could have enough power to seat a tire. And I didn't start to hear about tubeless set ups such as stans, until 2006-2007. If I would have known these things wer available, I most definitely would have gotten one back then.

GTalk  
IP Logged

ChosenOne
Little Ring

Reply #3 - 10/01/17 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Impaler 58 wrote on 10/01/17 at 1:54pm:
sorry, besides seeing the Trek booster pump , I never knew there were hand pumps that could have enough power to seat a tire. And I didn't start to hear about tubeless set ups such as stans, until 2006-2007. If I would have known these things wer available, I most definitely would have gotten one back then.

I was being funny :0  See the tubeless tire sealant thread below.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print