Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Mini Pump recs? (Read 590 times)
Sandman
Big Ring

Mini Pump recs?
10/09/17 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
I am looking for a very small pump to stash in my frame compartment. Any recs on a good one? I have one in my pack but looking to go packless more often and need one small enough to fit in the Specialized Swat Box compartment. 

Whats out there?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news.”

-John Muir

Cherokee
Little Ring

Re: Mini Pump recs?
Reply #1 - 10/09/17 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
I don't know exactly how big the swat box is, but I doubt you'll find a hand pump that will fit in it. Here's the one I use...I like it a lot. My criteria was fitting in my under-saddle bag.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"The state is the great fiction by which each of us seeks to live at the expense of all of us."    --19th century French economist Frederic Bastiat

IP Logged

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Reply #2 - 10/09/17 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Sandman wrote on 10/09/17 at 12:47pm:
I am looking for a very small pump to stash in my frame compartment. Any recs on a good one? I have one in my pack but looking to go packless more often and need one small enough to fit in the Specialized Swat Box compartment. 

Whats out there?

SWAT Box...

or SWAT Door?

Just asking.
« Last Edit: 10/09/17 at 6:56pm by teamdicky »  

IP Logged

Sandman
Big Ring

Reply #3 - 10/09/17 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Swat door.

"I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news.”

-John Muir

Zakaraia Hermes
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #4 - 10/10/17 at 12:01am
Print Post  
I use the lzyne hv that straps to my bottle cage. Save the swat box for the water filter

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print