Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Is an original 1999 Intense Tracer worth anything? (Read 456 times)
MTB4U
Coaster Bike

AKA: MTBSurfer

Is an original 1999 Intense Tracer worth anything?
07/11/18 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
I've got one of the original Tracers that I bought from a friend in 2003, he bought it new in 1999.  It's been my only mountain bike for 15 years and I feel that technology has passed me by.  So I'm thinking of actually buying something from this century!  Do the original Tracers have any value, or is the tech so old that nobody would want one?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

hudsontp
Big Ring

Re: Is an original 1999 Intense Tracer worth anything?
Reply #1 - 07/11/18 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Could be worth posting on the marketplace and/or craigslist for a couple hundred bikes. A lot of people still dont want to invest in a good intermediate bike but want to dip their feet in mtn biking...

As far as tech goes, yes by all todays standards it is out of date, and todays bikes generally are more fun downhill. And pedal up better.

Someone may want it for nostalgia, or you could always build it into a super cool beer crawl bike... but I wouldn't think it is worth more than $200-300 given the age... just my $0.02, since you asked.  Wink

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print