Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Sponsoring Races ETC (Read 804 times)
Orbeaguy

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Sponsoring Races ETC
09/20/18 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
I own medical device companies and will be doing some sponsoring for next year as well as the winter series.  Its a great way for me to put my companies out there, get a tax break and also help promote my love for cycling.  If anyone has ideas for upcoming races or interested in maybe starting up a team, ideas for sponsorship etc let me know.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Bikin Dad
Coaster Bike

A Dad, A Dreamer & Rider
of 2 wheelin' fun!

Re: Sponsoring Races ETC
Reply #1 - 09/24/18 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
PM sent:

However, our region is also blessed with MTB awesomeness, such as the local 

Jamie Conger's Charlotte Youth Cycling League - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Mike Long's North Carolina Interscholastic Cycling League - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links); part of the national movement, (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Just planting the seeds for our future in this passion! 

Thanks
Mark Gordon
Founder of Bikin' Dads Adventures
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

A working Dad for 3, plus new bike stuff, founder of Bikin' Dads Adventures & ready to ride!
IP Logged

mlong623
In The Loop

Reply #2 - 09/24/18 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the shout out Mark,

If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, Like Mark mentioned, I'm the league director for the North Carolina Interscholastic Cycling league a 501c3 non profit that is part of the National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA). Last season we averaged 320 kids per race (five races), averaged about 700-800 total attendees a race and had 507 kids in the program. That's a 53% rate of growth. If we maintain that it'll be more like 800 kids in the program. Nothing gets more kids into mountain biking in the US than NICA.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);

If that's something you'd like to explore then drop me a line at mike@northcarolinamtb.org

IP Logged

Orbeaguy

Reply #3 - 09/25/18 at 2:09am
Print Post  
Thanks guys.  Excellent info and I will be reaching out for sure

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print