Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Park Road park elevated trail build oct. 24th at 4 (Read 475 times)
jack
Coaster Bike

29ers4evr

Park Road park elevated trail build oct. 24th at 4
10/23/18 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
fellow BYTers- a small swamp has been discovered at the large creek crossing below the  lower left (as you face sugar creek) this is the screened crossing with rocks inside the screen--sweet fix!! Anyway this swamp by Wednesday October 24th and sunset-if help arrives that is! Will have an elevated trail that will cross over this swamp spot. It will rest upon 12- 2 foot long telephone poles which with 30 2x8x8 boards need to be carried down a short hill to the creek---gravity will make this quick work.
And then assembled with 3- 2x8x8's together and making a "Y" to allow riders finishing the archdale road section to head up the hill to continue the loop.
Needed bodies for only 1 to 2 hours. Battery powered Impact drivers appreciated. and a willing back for each log is heavy;
I will be bringing 2 double-wheeled wheelbarrrows to get above stuff to creek

come-one and all and then we'll go somewhere afterwards and celebrate--
the club should have a little budget for refreshments after stuff like this I believe--lol
Singletrackjack-- I will be there around 4 until its done-even bringing a headlight

thanks for your support-BYT rules!!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

we will ride 29ers in heaven that's how good they are!!

IP Logged

crackednipples
Big Ring

Re: Park Road park elevated trail build oct. 24th at 4
Reply #1 - 02/03/19 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
To you and those who helped install the bridge ..... Thank you very much  Wink

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Huh? Right. What? Uhh Huh? What? Right. Uhh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print