Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Boxer briefs for bibs. (Read 3189 times)
DG
Small Cog

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: Boxer briefs for bibs.
Reply #20 - 01/05/19 at 12:29am
Print Post  
Impaler 58 wrote on 01/04/19 at 9:25pm:
I've found the black bibs have a very good fit for a very good price (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) But I'm hip to the winter knickers. They don't have the same fit as the regular shorts. Something about the brushed inside fabric. You can pull it tight, but it seems to slip down. I really like the knickers though. And have put up with the slipping. I don't know why folks don't do this anymore, but wear pair of tights over your bibs. Shoot,you can find all sort of sales on unpadded tights. It used to be if you got too warm, you could just remove the tights. Sorry about a reply a couple of messages ago. I thought it was another homophobic thing about wearing tights Cheesy. The only thing I think baggies are good for, is pockets if your wearing a tee shirt. But there baggies really tight now without pockets.  Huh

I see you do not know Italians and cycling.  Grin shaving cream bibs etc are normal topics in an Italian cycling forum. Shorts are good but bibs are made for cycling no matter what bicycle you ride. Well I would not do DH in bibs.... Ahahaha

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Impaler 58
Big Ring

Reply #21 - 01/05/19 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
I have a friend from spain, who would not give up his wool shorts for years. He even started to safety pin them to his Jersey to keep them from falling down. I think after his wool jerseys started to get stretched beyound belife, he decided he needed something new. I have a friend who does private orders for Marino wool jerseys. They are really nice, but pricy, since he doesn't do bulk orders any more. As soon as I lose some weight, I'll start wearing them again. But I have three and they will be in my collection forever

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)
GTalk  
IP Logged

DG
Small Cog

Reply #22 - 01/05/19 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Impaler 58 wrote on 01/05/19 at 1:52pm:
I have a friend from spain, who would not give up his wool shorts for years. He even started to safety pin them to his Jersey to keep them from falling down. I think after his wool jerseys started to get stretched beyound belife, he decided he needed something new. I have a friend who does private orders for Marino wool jerseys. They are really nice, but pricy, since he doesn't do bulk orders any more. As soon as I lose some weight, I'll start wearing them again. But I have three and they will be in my collection forever

The old style jersey are the best. I know a producer in Italy that makes old style will jersey

IP Logged

Impaler 58
Big Ring

Reply #23 - 01/06/19 at 12:59am
Print Post  
I've seen some mountain bike films of riding in the mountains along the coast of Italy. I want to go. Never knew they have such good mountain biking Smiley
« Last Edit: 01/06/19 at 1:00am by Impaler 58 »  
GTalk  
IP Logged

DG
Small Cog

Reply #24 - 01/07/19 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Impaler 58 wrote on 01/06/19 at 12:59am:
I've seen some mountain bike films of riding in the mountains along the coast of Italy. I want to go. Never knew they have such good mountain biking Smiley

Yes. was talking about the difference cycling with MTBSURFER. We are used to military roads, country roads or walking paths in the mountains. Lately they are opening more and more trails still is a mix between unpaved roads and trails. This trail system is 15 minutes from my home and most of these trails uses the wine white roads (used by the farmers). it can be tough due to very steep climbs (over 10%) but the view is a payoff. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

rokka23md
Coaster Bike

Reply #25 - 01/08/19 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Always wear Lululemon No Boxer Boxers. A tad pricey but they last forever and are super comofortable. They also have boxers called "lock em down" which are even more supportive.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Print