Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic West Side Charlotte Rides / Enduro Training (Read 1660 times)
de49192

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

West Side Charlotte Rides / Enduro Training
03/20/19 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Looking for anyone who rides at WWC, Poston, Rocky River often.  Trying to race in an Enduro race in Asheville later this year and wanted to try and get as much riding in as I can or if anyone is specifically training for an enduro event.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

sCvHeaVens
Small Cog

Re: West Side Charlotte Rides / Enduro Training
Reply #1 - 03/20/19 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
de49192 wrote on 03/20/19 at 12:09pm:
Looking for anyone who rides at WWC, Poston, Rocky River often.  Trying to race in an Enduro race in Asheville later this year and wanted to try and get as much riding in as I can or if anyone is specifically training for an enduro event. 

What kinda pace you looking for?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Bannerman

Reply #2 - 03/20/19 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Following, I live in uptown by the stadium but ride on the west side most often. Currently training for PMBAR.

IP Logged

de49192

Reply #3 - 03/20/19 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
I'm not really sure what pace I typically ride at to be honest,  I would guess in the 6-7 minute range.  Much prefer the downhill aspect and just look at the rest as maintaining. I'm on a 150mm FS so its not really a fast bike to start with.

IP Logged

Bannerman

Reply #4 - 03/21/19 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
de49192 wrote on 03/20/19 at 9:29pm:
I'm not really sure what pace I typically ride at to be honest,  I would guess in the 6-7 minute range.  Much prefer the downhill aspect and just look at the rest as maintaining. I'm on a 150mm FS so its not really a fast bike to start with.

Do you even Strava bro??  Roll Eyes

I'm riding this afternoon, prob WWC or RB if you want to join. I'm on a fairly big bike(for the area) too, 150/130.

IP Logged

de49192

Reply #5 - 03/22/19 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Bannerman wrote on 03/21/19 at 12:33pm:

Do you even Strava bro??  Roll Eyes

I'm riding this afternoon, prob WWC or RB if you want to join. I'm on a fairly big bike(for the area) too, 150/130.

Wasnt able to get out yesterday but am going to try and head to WWC this evening after work.

IP Logged

Bannerman

Reply #6 - 03/22/19 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
I've got a March Madness Networking thing tonight and need to save my legs for laps at Warrior Creek tomorrow. But send me a message next week and I'll ride with you.
« Last Edit: 03/22/19 at 5:12pm by Bannerman »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print