Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Triple Dip Ride rock Hill 3/23/19 (Read 613 times)
Coaster Bike

Triple Dip Ride rock Hill 3/23/19
03/21/19 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Hey, would someone “re” post up info on this. I think the original post was deleted in the recent snafu. 
Thanks!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Have a GREAT day!!!

IP Logged

peets

Re: Triple Dip Ride rock Hill 3/23/19
Reply #1 - 03/22/19 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I'm bummed I'll be out of town this weekend. From their Facebook page...

"People have said they were not vehemently opposed to this, so we decided to make it happen.

Start on the lawn of Hobos.  Meet at 9:30 am and Wheels rolling at 10am.  Parking lot across the tracks from Hobos deck is the best option.

We are going to do a long 'group ride' around Fort Mill.

Join us as we visit 3 major MTB trails in the Fort Mill vicinity over the course of one day.  We'll ride a mix of road, path, and trail to connect them, but miles of single track await at each stop.

Choose the right option for you at each stage to get the most of the Triple Dip.

Party Pace - The shortest option - Mostly road, path, and some easy trail.  Local food and drink options at each stop (~20 miles)

Trail Taster - Take a partial trail tour, one available at each stage (mileage to be determined day of)

The Full Dip (Trifecta) - Do the full trail at each stop.  This option will push 35 - 40 miles depending on trail condition day-of.

This ride is organized and led by no one.  Therefore no one is legally liable for any misfortune that may befall you.  See flyer for full details."

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

NC Kingsting
Small Cog

Veni Vidi Vici

Reply #2 - 03/23/19 at 12:22am
Print Post  
Understand the 3 trails are: Ann Springs, Rock Hill Riverwalk, and Baxter Villiage.  No idea of order or times.

IP Logged

Coaster Bike

Reply #3 - 03/23/19 at 2:30am
Print Post  
Thx. I don’t FB, so your updates are appreciated.

Have a GREAT day!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print