Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Mazeppa Bridge Build Sunday 31st (Read 1086 times)
Doc00t
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

When in DOUBT, PEDAL it
OUT

Mazeppa Bridge Build Sunday 31st
03/27/19 at 1:39am
Print Post  
Their is a Bridge build scheduled for this Sunday the 31st at 9 o'clock.  The ribbon cutting is scheduled for the following week.  Meet behind the Go Pro Motorplex 130 Motorplex Dr, Mooresville, NC 28115.  Continue straight and follow the fire road about a 100 Yards back till you see the other cars.  Recommend work gloves and something to drink.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Scars are like Tattoos only with better Stories

IP Logged

ryfly161
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: Mazeppa Bridge Build Sunday 31st
Reply #1 - 03/27/19 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Where on the trail are we building?  I may be able to make it, depends on how the outage is going at work.  Lets hurry up and FREE MAZEPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Doc00t
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

When in DOUBT, PEDAL it
OUT

Reply #2 - 03/27/19 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
The section where you have to get off the bike to hike across the creek area. Hope to see you there

IP Logged

Doc00t
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

When in DOUBT, PEDAL it
OUT

Reply #3 - 03/31/19 at 11:10am
Print Post  
We are still a go this morning for the bridge build unless the bottom falls out and it starts completely dumping!

IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Reply #4 - 03/31/19 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
Good luck on getting the bridge built today!! Looks like the weather is warm and dry. I wouldn't want to build a bridge up here today- it's 25 degrees and snowing!!

IP Logged

Doc00t
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

When in DOUBT, PEDAL it
OUT

Reply #5 - 04/01/19 at 5:07am
Print Post  
BigBikeMike wrote on 03/31/19 at 3:01pm:
Good luck on getting the bridge built today!! Looks like the weather is warm and dry. I wouldn't want to build a bridge up here today- it's 25 degrees and snowing!!

It was raining this morning when I left the house but it turned out to be a nice day.  It was pretty impressive what 4 guys and a few Kids can get done in a day.
Going to call this 1 the Raccoon Bridge since it lives about 30 feet away and likes to come out of its den to snag crayfish out of the creek.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I hope it warms up soon for you guys.  I need to get back up there 1 day to see all that stuff again.  I know your keeping it in tip-top shape.

IP Logged

BigBikeMike
Project Board

Reply #6 - 04/01/19 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Tom, give me a call when you want to come up and I'll have you a room to stay in. That's a pretty sweet looking bridge!! You guys did a great job!!

BBM

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print