Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Aggressive Dogs Off-Leash (Read 3417 times)
Metalmok
Coaster Bike

I would rather ride than
work

Re: Aggressive Dogs Off-Leash
Reply #20 - 04/25/19 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
Looks like the Aggressive Internet Dogs are off their leash...

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Please consider the environment before you...

...play your Bluetooth speaker in the woods.

IP Logged

SirNotAppearing
IB Room
In The Loop

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #21 - 04/26/19 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Douglas, whatever you were doing the past few months that kept you quiet and happy, it was working. I recommend sticking with it.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)
IP Logged

PirateBike
Coaster Bike

Reply #22 - 04/27/19 at 3:09am
Print Post  
That’s it, I am moving to Michigan.

I thought of that while riding my bicycle.
~ Albert Einstein on the Theory of Relativity

IP Logged

MTB4U
Coaster Bike

AKA: MTBSurfer

Reply #23 - 04/27/19 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
I think pepper spray is a very good option for attacking dogs.  I would carry it if I had a problem with dogs attacking me on a bike.

IP Logged

dogrunner
Small Cog

Reply #24 - 04/28/19 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
I can't speak for everybody ....

But I can say in my life there has never been a day gone by that I knew IF I was going to wake up the next morning ...

And when I do !
I am so very thankful !

If the worst thing that happens to me during the day is a dog chasing me or barking at me...
I still had a great day and was again thankful for the  opportunity to experience that day  !

Just saying people !!

Enjoy life and don't let the smalls over power your mind ....

Enjoy Life
And ride free !!!

IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #25 - 05/02/19 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
Unfortunately, like so many things stupid and dog some times go together..

I especially love small women with very large aggressive dogs (that apparently are trained to be very suspicious of men) on mountain bike trails. 

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

forkit
Coaster Bike

Reply #26 - 05/03/19 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
I've never been chased by an aggressive dog, I always exude alpha dog, it works. 

I think what we should do out at Beatty is have a group peeing session, the more the better, and pee as high as possible on the trees. We might need ladders for the ladies.   That will give those dogs something to think about and claim the trail without a doubt as ours!

IP Logged

Impaler 58
Big Ring

Reply #27 - 05/04/19 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
SirNotAppearing wrote on 04/26/19 at 12:38pm:
Douglas, whatever you were doing the past few months that kept you quiet and happy, it was working. I recommend sticking with it.

Haven't really been riding as much. I seem to only get out maybe two times a week. People tell me that if they worked my hours,  quitting time being 1:30 pm, they would ride all the time. But I'm beat when I get off work. As far as mentioning religion. I'm practicing my freedom of religion rule. I get told about Jesus at least three times a day. I don't believe that Jesus is the son of God, maybe he exisisted, maybe not. So forums is where I preach. Sorta evens it out, since I'm kinda of a quiet person
It's easier to get loud on the forums. I was riding the other day, and some cyclists had his dog following him. And the dog didn't have a leash. This happens more in the mountains

GTalk  
IP Logged

IdriveGT
Coaster Bike

Reply #28 - 05/04/19 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
On the dog topic. Also hate when dog owners let there dogs take a dump in the middle of the trail and leave it there. Then even worse, you then rider over it and it splaters over your leg and bike!  That stinks!

Remember.....Don't be Afraid of it!

IP Logged

Impaler 58
Big Ring

Reply #29 - 05/07/19 at 8:19am
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
I think I may have to up my meds. Hopefully, this will be my last post. Maybe I'll try to do a Go Fund Me page for a FS E-Bike. So I can ride at Fisher Farm Wink

GTalk  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Print