Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Finch Park Lexington, NC (Read 493 times)
zino
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Finch Park Lexington, NC
05/16/19 at 11:00am
Print Post  
For those of you who may pass through Lexington, NC either in work or for whatever reason...if you are looking for a place to ride that day?  We have spent a couple years now working hard on Finch Park and it has now come to be an excellent 3.5 mountain bike trail.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.  We've dug by hand and used Bobcat's and skid steer trail machines along with several bridges.

We have made so many changes that our signage is out of date and we've not made new ones because change has been constant.  But if you drive in the park's entrance you will see a storage building on the right just up a short gravel drive.  Begin your ride there and head downhill counter-clockwise.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

THTB Board member 16'-23'
LKN TC

Re: Finch Park Lexington, NC
Reply #1 - 05/16/19 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Nice!  I'm a friend of Brad Newby who I believe has been digging out there as well

-Will

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Ride boards, ride bikes, ride life #shredeverything

IP Logged

SirNotAppearing
IB Room
In The Loop

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #2 - 05/17/19 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
You already had me at BBQ. Now bike trails too!

IP Logged

ncpappy
Coaster Bike

Reply #3 - 05/17/19 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
I've ridden there a couple times recently and Finch Park's trails are good fun.  Kudos to the Roadies & Dirties for all the work they've done (and continue to do) upgrading them. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print