Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Props to The Cycle Path (Read 771 times)
808golden
Little Ring

More beer, please!

Props to The Cycle Path
05/25/19 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Just giving props to the guys at The Cycle Path for doing great work! Fast, efficient, and solid job with anything I’ve brought to them over past decade. Cool shop and they have beer too! #SweetBikeShop

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

Re: Props to The Cycle Path
Reply #1 - 05/28/19 at 12:59am
Print Post  
808golden wrote on 05/25/19 at 2:36pm:
Just giving props to the guys at The Cycle Path for doing great work! Fast, efficient, and solid job with anything I’ve brought to them over past decade. Cool shop and they have beer too! #SweetBikeShop

Thanks, Pat!!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

Skid Boot

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #2 - 05/28/19 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
I'll second that.  I have dealt with Mark and more recently Evan and they run a great shop. They are one of the few shops that operate like many successful businesses - with a focus on Customer Service and a sense of urgency.  If there is a quick fix they have time to perform they don't put it off.  They get it done.  If they don't have time to help you right away they are clear about what you can expect on turnaround time.  They also offer great bikes for sale and demo and manage to carry enough of the misc. items that I can usually find what I need.
« Last Edit: 05/28/19 at 1:00pm by Skid Boot »  

IP Logged

IntheBush
Big Ring

Reply #3 - 05/31/19 at 1:30am
Print Post  
I'm sure their are a lot of great bike shops in the area.

I haven't been to all of them.

But I have been to more than a few in my years.
In my experience the Cycle Path is the top of the heap.

He and his guys know their stuff and do top quality work. It's one of the few shops I completely trust with my bike (at the moment I can't think of another). That's saying a lot since it's 60 miles away from me.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print