Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Group night ride interest at USNWC (Read 1804 times)
Slayer

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Group night ride interest at USNWC
10/01/19 at 12:51am
Print Post  
Hello all. Out of desperation to get some more time on the bike and the fact that night riding is an absolute blast I'd like to see if there is any interest in a group night ride at whitewater. My plan is to go on Wednesday starting at around 8:00.  According to past rules we need to be off the lot by 10:00. Anyone interested let me know. No planned route or pace, just another chance to hit the trails.  I should be there starting this Wednesday and every Wednesday after that hopefully until it's too cold.  Plenty of good, affordable options on bike lights out there on the internet if you dont have a set!!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

DeVinci
Coaster Bike

Old as time and still
riding

Re: Group night ride interest at USNWC
Reply #1 - 10/08/19 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
I'd definitely be interested in that particularly as the days get shorter - are you gonna post here for takers each week?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Life is like riding a bicycle.  To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
A. Einstein 1879-1955

IP Logged

Slayer

Reply #2 - 10/08/19 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Last week it was just me and a friend and he cant make it tomorrow. I prefer not to night ride by myself but if you or anyone would like to go PM me or just post here and I'd be happy to meet up!!

IP Logged

SurlyDave
Small Cog

Reply #3 - 10/08/19 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
I'd like to network for some of this action this Fall and Winter too.
8:00 is way late to start for my agenda.  I'm asleep most nights by 10:00!
Post up if anyone is into say meeting at 5:45, rolling by 6:00, off the trail by 7:30ish sort of timing.
I'd do RRT as well on this schedule.

IP Logged

Slayer

Reply #4 - 10/09/19 at 1:23am
Print Post  
SurlyDave wrote on 10/08/19 at 11:13pm:
I'd like to network for some of this action this Fall and Winter too.
8:00 is way late to start for my agenda.  I'm asleep most nights by 10:00!
Post up if anyone is into say meeting at 5:45, rolling by 6:00, off the trail by 7:30ish sort of timing.
I'd do RRT as well on this schedule.

I like your time better but never know when I'm leaving work so 8:00 works better for me. But if I get off at 5:00 I'll try to make it to the 6:00 ride at whitewater.

IP Logged

Maxim

Reply #5 - 10/09/19 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
I am interested in night rides at WWC. 8pm will work but 6pm is better. I usually take my bike with me to work and hit the trails on the way home

IP Logged

Slayer

Reply #6 - 10/14/19 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Planning on another night ride at whitewater this Wednesday at 8:00 if anyone wants to join. Will probably want to hit the entire east trail and time permitting something else.  If anyone is interested PM me. I know this is a late start but that's how its gotta be for me right now. May be able to go a little earlier by next month like 7:00.

IP Logged

alan t

Reply #7 - 10/17/19 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Keepin  an eye on this group.  Will join in at some point

IP Logged

Slayer

Reply #8 - 10/21/19 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Weather permitting I'm gonna ride at Poston Park this Wednesday starting at 7:00.  If anyone wants to join let me know.  Just rode most of the trails there Saturday for the first time in forever and forgot how good they are. Some challenging climbs and some tight twisty stuff that your bars may barely fit through.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print