Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) USNWC Vicious (Read 4930 times)
team_ssr
Big Ring

Do hard things

Re: USNWC Vicious
Reply #20 - 11/03/19 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Solo as well for me.  The format was pretty cool - nice to have options.  The only downside as a rider was not knowing what place you were in while on course.

I never rode the red loop with Goat Hill and Tower 93, but rode the other 3.  East Main was the quickest way to gain points of those 3.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Deo Volente
IP Logged

santana
Little Ring

Ich bin für Sie zu schnell

Reply #21 - 11/05/19 at 1:52am
Print Post  
Bruce for the win. I expect a bigger turnout next year. 

ciao
Santana

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Do you suffur from nympholespy as I?

IP Logged

eking7
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #22 - 11/05/19 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
+1 on the hyper's post - it was well supported event IMO too.  I thought attendance was pretty good, certainly more people travelled than local in unofficial polling.

trail marking was pretty good.  checkpoints and timing all worked really well.  The live leaderboard was cool even if it had a few technical issues.  plenty of bike rack space.

atmosphere was cool as well, the fire pits and pavilion were a step up from the normal muddy field.  good of them to hold the bar open for after the finish bell.

overall the concept was fun, enjoyed it a lot, and would certainly do it again.  I guess next time in solo...

« Last Edit: 11/05/19 at 2:30pm by eking7 »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Print