Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Ballantyne Upgrades (Read 1406 times)
NC Kingsting
Small Cog

Veni Vidi Vici

Ballantyne Upgrades
11/06/19 at 2:38am
Print Post  
I was riding this morning and came across a crew doing some serious trail building on the advanced section of the trail. Looks like a very interesting set of jumps and berms going in. Not sure on completion dates, and the rest of the trail is still accessable, but there are some cool things going on there!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

dave mac

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: Ballantyne Upgrades
Reply #1 - 11/06/19 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
oooops I just made a post about this before I saw yours O well. Edd said they will be close to finishing tomorrow. Looks amazing out there for sure

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

NC Kingsting
Small Cog

Veni Vidi Vici

Reply #2 - 11/08/19 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
All good. Just hope the rain doesn’t affect it. I’m 2 blocks away and the dirt looks ok; but not rideable yet. May have to take Hank, the unofficial trail dog out in the morning and see how it looks. Usually a good indication of trail status - but a bit analog. If the white dog comes out of the woods and is still white.... pretty good sign that the trail is dry!

IP Logged

NC Kingsting
Small Cog

Veni Vidi Vici

Reply #3 - 11/10/19 at 4:18am
Print Post  
Muddy paws today,  hoping for good to go tomorrow!

IP Logged

29ftw
Small Cog

Reply #4 - 11/10/19 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Man, the new stuff rips!!  Thanks to all who worked on it!   

Nice to meet Hank the traildog today (that was me with the vizsla pup)

IP Logged

mountainbiker90
Small Cog

Is it 5 yet??

Reply #5 - 11/11/19 at 1:28am
Print Post  
That was fun for sure!!  Nice job all.

Yeah, to the best of my knowledge:)

IP Logged

NC Kingsting
Small Cog

Veni Vidi Vici

Reply #6 - 11/11/19 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Dry paws!  What a great day on the trail. Luis and the guys have done an amazing job out there. There were 10_20 folks just sessioning that section of trail all day long. Steep, nice berm with a wall ride feature, 2 ladder drop sections and a table top have been added. Super nice job that had everyone from 7 yrs to 50 years riding it and having fun. You want air time, it’s there my friend. Gotta say this is an excellent example of trail building. 

Great to meet you too 29FTW. Thought it was especially cool to see the whole family out there including your wife and dog. What a great sport!  Anyway hope to see you and ping me if you want to head over to Rock Vegas BMX some time.

IP Logged

29ftw
Small Cog

Reply #7 - 11/12/19 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
NC Kingsting wrote on 11/11/19 at 11:59am:
  Anyway hope to see you and ping me if you want to head over to Rock Vegas BMX some time.

Will do and thanks for all the details!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print