Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 24" kids specialized Bike - NOT for sale ;) (Read 541 times)
hudsontp
Big Ring

24" kids specialized Bike - NOT for sale ;)
09/01/20 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
So here's the deal, this is my kids future bike, so I want it back. BUT its such an awesome little ripper that I want someone else to use it, outgrow it, and then give it back. My buddy gave me the frame, but seeing how all awesome bikes are sold out right now (especially 24s) - I built some custom wheels (with matching paint job to the frame/bars), threw a 1x9 drivetrain, a SID fork, carbon bars and post, and some BB7 brakes... so this is ~3lbs lighter than a stock Hotrock, with awesome tires (2.3/2.25 f/r) and just begging to rip some mountains!

Id really like to see it get ridden properly and not just tossed in the yard overnight... Id really prefer (if possble) a friend of a friend... but i want to see this bike enjoyed. Then returned. Probably got a few hundred bucks in it, so feel free to contribute, but really I'm more concerned with finding it a good next home. Then coming back. (My kiddo is on a 16", and building his next bike 20" at the moment,  were a little growth spurt from that, so i figure a few years from a 24 as he's on the small side). I just need to finish tuning the bb7s  (i hate messing with those), and it's ready to ride.

Please PM me and I'll respond ... would give preference to people who know my people just so I have traceability...have this posted elsewhere but would give preference to a trailblazer!!

IP Logged

ScottB
Coaster Bike

I ain't in Tucson anymore.

Re: 24" kids specialized Bike - NOT for sale ;)
Reply #1 - 09/01/20 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Y'all won't be disappointed in this bike. I got a chance to contribute by painting the rims prior to Todd building them. Bryan Hall has one similar build and his kid has ridden Ridgeline with it. The black rims have red and yellow splatters that match the Easton logos on the handlebar and seatpost.

Get a kid to ride it, and you'll have a riding partner for life.

Gravity, the only law that is consistently and constantly applied, to everyone.

IP Logged

hudsontp
Big Ring

Re: 24" kids specialized Bike - NOT for sale ;)
Reply #2 - 09/06/20 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Finally pending no sale!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print