Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic HELLBENDER, Chainring(S) & a Balance Bike (Read 448 times)
Bikin Dad
Coaster Bike

A Dad, A Dreamer & Rider
of 2 wheelin' fun!

HELLBENDER, Chainring(S) & a Balance Bike
09/03/20 at 9:11am
Print Post  
FOR SALE, items are either new or "like new". Payment can be in form of Cash or Paypal & willing to ship regionally if needed, buyer pays shipping fee. Items listed with links to specific info & photo's, as I've yet figured out how to post pic's here.  Undecided

- NEW, installed & then uninstalled Cane Creek HELLBENDER Bottom Bracket. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

- NEW MRP brand 34t, WAVE Ring for CINCH Technology, (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

- NEW Endless Bike Company, "The 1 Ring" 32tooth 4 BOLT 96 BCD 8MM BOLT HOLES, BLUE in Color, ASKING $45, sorry no photo's but can provide upon request.

- Like New, kids balance bike: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

A working Dad for 3, plus new bike stuff, founder of Bikin' Dads Adventures & ready to ride!
IP Logged

hudsontp
Big Ring

Re: HELLBENDER, Chainring(S) & a Balance Bike
Reply #1 - 09/03/20 at 9:41am
Print Post  
I'll take the hellbender... i don't think I'll be in concord anytime soon,  but I'm in no rush and can paypal you...

IP Logged

Bikin Dad
Coaster Bike

A Dad, A Dreamer & Rider
of 2 wheelin' fun!

Re: HELLBENDER, Chainring(S) & a Balance Bike
Reply #2 - 09/09/20 at 7:58am
Print Post  
**Update**

The Cane Creek Hellbender has SOLD. 

As promised, here is the link to the "1 Ring" by Endless Bike Co. with spec's. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I still have the MRP brand WAVE Cinch Chain ring for $35 cash +$5 for shipping if having to mail. Paypal/Cash accepted. Also, the PREVELO brand Kids balance bike as posted in initial thread.

Thank's all! 
Mark

A working Dad for 3, plus new bike stuff, founder of Bikin' Dads Adventures & ready to ride!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print