Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Workday at MIPT (Read 956 times)
BJE
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Workday at MIPT
09/09/20 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Been getting the next section of the river trail ready. But we still have work to do. I will be out this weekend 9/12 and 13 getting the runners for the bridges put in place and cleaning up the machine cut. Hope to see you Saturday. We be starting at 9:00. Meet at the ctt bridge #4. 

I will be at the main gate at 8:45 otherwise I will meet you at #4 (about 1 mile in so you might want to ride down to the work area.)

I will have tools but free feel to bring your own. Bring water, snack and recommend bug spray.  We will social distance but free feel to bring a mask.

IP Logged

BJE
Coaster Bike

Re: Workday at MIPT
Reply #1 - 10/14/20 at 10:14am
Print Post  
This Saturday workday (10-17-20)  9:00-2:00 at MIPT . We will be working on finishing a new black option off of the Outer Loop (right before curved bridge).  I will be at the main gate at 8:45 to allow access to the greenway, otherwise meet at 9:00 at CTT Bridge #1.

I will have tools. Bring water and gloves.

Hope to see you there

IP Logged

BJE
Coaster Bike

Re: Workday at MIPT
Reply #2 - 10/21/20 at 8:00am
Print Post  
This Saturday workday (10-24-20)  9:00-2:00 at MIPT . We will be installing split rail fencing and moving some rock on the River trail. We will be working on the southern end of the thread trail (after the 5th bridge on the CTT).  

I will have tools, but if you have a post hole shovel and level that would be helpful, otherwise just bring water and gloves.

Hope to see you there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print