Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Blow Leaves @ Sherman (Read 1178 times)
Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Blow Leaves @ Sherman
11/16/20 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Time to give back a little. 

If you get a chance, Please blow the leaves at Sherman. I hit a few spots today on the sections I was working on, but it is more than 1 person needs to do. Try to hit the low side drains while your out there.

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

Shredder
Big Ring

Re: Blow Leaves @ Sherman
Reply #1 - 11/16/20 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
I can get some of it Tuesday morning. If someone got any of it today let me know where you got. Jerry, any part in particular need it more than the others?

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Reply #2 - 11/17/20 at 8:45am
Print Post  
Shredder wrote on 11/16/20 at 11:16pm:
I can get some of it Tuesday morning. If someone got any of it today let me know where you got. Jerry, any part in particular need it more than the others?

Unfortunately I was just hoping around today blowing where I was doing some tread work, so there was no consistancy to where I started and stoped. If you have a solid blower, the coaster would be a good spot. 

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

Metalmok
Coaster Bike

I would rather ride than
work

Reply #3 - 11/18/20 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Hey, thanks a ton to whomever has been blowing leaves out at Sherman. I saw someone way down at the creek crossing on the lake loop today working hard at it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Best maintained trail in Charlotte if you ask me...

Please consider the environment before you...

...play your Bluetooth speaker in the woods.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print