Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Good Times at Beatty Cookout (Read 387 times)
Advocat
In The Loop
Project Board

Good Times at Beatty Cookout
05/04/09 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Thanks to everyone for coming out for a ride and some lunch on Sunday at the Beatty cookout. We had a real good turn out with 2 kids rides, 2 social rides and lots of independent rides in between and afterward.

The parking lot was full for several hours. It was great to see new faces and meet new riders. We had several families attending and we were able to spread the word about the Trailblazers and Dirt Divas. We enrolled at least 5 new Trailblazer members and I expect more applications will roll in from attendees. Plenty of folks chipped into the donations jar too.

Thanks to everyone who helped, but most important, THANKS to our own Fattirz, Brian Malec, for planning, buying and prepping the food and making this event happen. 

This type of event does a lot to help introduce us to the community and to each other. Here's looking forward to our ride and monthly meeting at Sherman this Thursday!

Jim Grover
President, Tarheel Trailblazers

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

TRAILS........................................CONNECT........................................PEOPLE

IP Logged

fattirz
Little Ring
In The Loop

I'm not fat... I'm BIG
BONED!!!

Re: Good Times at Beatty Cookout
Reply #1 - 05/04/09 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
What a great day overall!  Turnout was good, the rain held off, food was tasty, a bunch of rides went out during the event and there were a bunch of new faces in the mix.  A big thanks to everyone who helped me pull it off.  I couldn't have done it without you (Emily, Craig, Jim, Tom, Gramps & John to name a few).

THANKS!  Wink

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Every ride is a good ride... some are just better than others!
YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print