Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic IBIS is the BEST (Read 781 times)
phattire
Little Ring

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

IBIS is the BEST
06/18/13 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Once again emailed Ibis about a part, the same day I got a reply. Not only that they asked for my address and shipped me the part same day. But FREE!!! Try that with most brands out there! Heres to IBIS!!! Smiley

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

MY GRASS IS BLUE!

IP Logged

DavidM
Little Ring

Work & Ride with THTB!

Re: IBIS is the BEST
Reply #1 - 06/18/13 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Considering how expensive & beautifully made their bikes are I'm not suprised their level of customer service is anything less than exemplary.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Ephesians 5:11 Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

IP Logged

Screaming Knees
Big Ring

Reply #2 - 06/18/13 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
what broke?

A mountain biker that doesn't ride a road bike has no legs, A road biker that doesn't ride the mountain bike has no soul.

IP Logged

collin_i
Little Ring

Reply #3 - 06/18/13 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Screaming Knees wrote on 06/18/13 at 1:12pm:
what broke?

ditto?

I recently ordered a hanger and some replacement cable guides (little, carbon, different). I ordered with my old address. I emailed them with the correct address, and they responded quickly and fixed it. 

Lessons - Ibis kicks ass, and update your stupid address when you move.

IP Logged

phattire
Little Ring

Reply #4 - 06/18/13 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Nothing broke just needed the stops (cable guide on the top tube) for the brake line and it's not for sale in there shop (on line). I know it is not much. But email and get a reply in one day. Then they don't tell me the part number, they ask for my address and BAAAAMM in the mail FREE!!! Even told them I was building a used frame!!! Need I say more?
« Last Edit: 06/18/13 at 11:07pm by phattire »  

MY GRASS IS BLUE!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print