Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Sherman Around 2 ??? (Read 691 times)
Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Sherman Around 2 ???
07/22/13 at 11:36am
Print Post  
If I can get all my work done, I going to go out to Sherman this afternoon to try address some of the mud pockets that have formed. I could use some help. If you want to join me send me a pm with a number and we will work out the details. I'm planning on working from 2 to about 5.

Thanks,

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Re: Sherman Around 2 ???
Reply #1 - 07/22/13 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
I got off earlier than predicted. Looks like I'm going to head out there around 1. 

I Still could really use some help.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

criticalmass
Big Ring

Squirrels, the new TTF

Reply #2 - 07/22/13 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Can't make it today.  If you want to PM me some spots you don't get to today, I can try to knock some out in the evenings.

D

-... .. -.-. -.-- -.-. .-.. .

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Reply #3 - 07/22/13 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Awesome help today . Got alot fixed today.

THanks,

Kevin
Tom
David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print