Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Tree down in Sherman (Read 1253 times)
29r

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Tree down in Sherman
09/04/13 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Large tree fallen across trail about 7 miles in, on main trail.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

slayemf
Big Ring

Re: Tree down in Sherman
Reply #1 - 09/04/13 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Just go fast and tuck under it or lay the bike down and shimmy your way under it...You have to go fast , makes it that much more exciting to ride, just remember that it is there and don't become a Wild E Cyote , you have to pay attention if not then wack, stay focused. It helps if your small like me you can just fit perfectly under it...Otherewise everything else on the trail was perfect, this is one of the days where the dirt Gods made it just right, weather was and is nice so get out there and get you some. The End

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

CLTtrailDude01
Coaster Bike

Reply #2 - 09/04/13 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
7 miles in on main trail? Is that after roller coaster or lake loop or both?  Don't think the main trail is 7 miles... if it is that would be near the parking lot

IP Logged

slayemf
Big Ring

Reply #3 - 09/04/13 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
You can see it coeming out of by the big cylo thing,, it is by the berm section...you can see the tree just forgot it was there when I was riding today and it came up quick on me so I tucked all the way down to my top tube and pumped down right under it and continued my ride. Thought , that was cool but I know it is going to be cut out for you tall people..I would do it but I don't have a chainsaw Sad I really like Sherman) today and maybe for the next few days this place is going to be prime for a good ol fasion hall azz ride...The End

IP Logged

Sir Chico Demonte III
Coaster Bike

Reply #4 - 09/05/13 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
It's on the main loop on the hill above the log ride.

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Reply #5 - 09/05/13 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
All gone... Thanks Oden

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

29r

Reply #6 - 09/06/13 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Thanks for clearing that tree so quickly. The maintenance on Sherman is phenominal.

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Reply #7 - 09/06/13 at 11:59am
Print Post  
29r wrote on 09/06/13 at 11:48am:
Thanks for clearing that tree so quickly. The maintenance on Sherman is phenominal.

It could be even better if more people volunteered to help

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print