Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Blowing off the MD side. (Read 546 times)
worker-rider
In The Loop

Blowing off the MD side.
11/26/13 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Thanks to Traildog for getting out and starting the process of clearing that side. Going to replace the bridge in the valley and do a few other small things on that side. I have a person that would like to fix the second creek crossing that is not rideable for most. I have fallen it that creek trying to make it but have given up and just walk across. I am also going to post up about FB reversal day only on Sundays for a change of pace. Will post up later today about that. I have ridden it about 10 times in reverse and it is really fun. Thanks again to those of you who give up a day to ride to come out and work to keep the trails in such good shape. That goes for ALL of you that go to the trail that you spend most of your time riding. Thanks!!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

JR
Big Ring

Re: Blowing off the MD side.
Reply #1 - 11/26/13 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
I've made the notices for the trailhead and just got done laminating them.
I'll post them up within a day or two.

I'm in for making a bridge for the second creek crossing @ MD.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

"Don't rely on those who won't try"

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #2 - 11/26/13 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Any kind of bridge we put in will float away. I have seen that whole island down there under water by 2 to 3 feet. I think we will try the Crouch method concrete bags with rebar driven through them. He is charge of that project or we can concrete rocks in and make a crossing like that and armor the banks. Like I said Jacks project.

IP Logged

Enoch
Forum Administrator
IB Room
Project Board
In The Loop

Walked with God and he
was not

Reply #3 - 11/26/13 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
I saw a decent place to cross about 10-15 feet to the left. You would still need to harden the bottom but the tree with its nasty roots wouldn't be in the mix.

Do what you like. Stop hating people for their riding habits and get back to hating them for their skin color, religion, politics, and sexual orientation.

IP Logged

teamdicky
Big Ring

Which way is out?

Reply #4 - 11/26/13 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Best bet:

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
« Last Edit: 11/26/13 at 8:06pm by teamdicky »  

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print