Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic BYT backwards day. (Read 744 times)
worker-rider
In The Loop

BYT backwards day.
11/26/13 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Alright ladies/gentleman and Rocky. I have talked to many fellow riders and we have thought about running the FB side backwards on Sundays starting Dec 1 until March 2 this is SUNDAYS ONLY. Just for a change of pace. While you can see and all the leaves are down. I have ridden it backwards many times over the last month and it is fun and interesting. You can still ride some of the features in this direction. I am sure that some will still ride in the current direction and bi**h and moan about this slight change. Give it a try first it is fun. A sign will be posted with dates (thanks JR). This is not permanent, just until March 2. You can still go down the jump line or play around on the other features. You have the high ground from that spot by the tower and will be able to see anyone all the way to the service rd. There might be a few places you may have to walk, yes I said walk or challenge your old long forgotten riding skills. The signs will stay the same so if you know it forward you should know it backwards. Third left when you enter off the pavement and you are on your way. I have checked with the GREAT OZ (Cycle Path) and gotten the ok. This will be SUNDAYS ONLY! This is just for a change of pace. So be ready to smile,laugh,fall and make fun of your friends and find your happy( Smiley) pace.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

KB
Little Ring

listen to seger

Re: BYT backwards day.
Reply #1 - 11/26/13 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
worker-rider wrote on 11/26/13 at 8:07pm:
Alright ladies/gentleman and Rocky.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
mills@southmaincycles.com
4 N. Main St. Belmont NC
704-825-8585
Santa Cruz-Giant-Banshee-Pivot-Vassago-Niner
IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #2 - 12/01/13 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Backwards day starts today so look out for your fellow riders. Except for Rocky take him out. He's small and quick. Again watch out some will still go the correct way. Signs have been posted at trailhead. This is only Sundays. We will be out building today. Stop by and say hello or grab a shovel. Working on 3 things today.

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #3 - 12/01/13 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Saw about a dozen or more going backwards today and many going forward.

IP Logged

mwoodrow
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #4 - 12/01/13 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Had an awesome ride backwards today, not sure too many people saw the sign saying so though, had to move outta the way a few times but all in all had a great time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print