Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 2015 Southern Super D Series - survey (Read 385 times)
Guard

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

2015 Southern Super D Series - survey
08/24/14 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Thanks to everyone that supported the series this year!  Planning for the 2015 series has already started.  One thing that will change for 2015 is that the series will be a NC state championship series rather than regional series.  We have a short survey on the website and I ask that you please take it.  We will try to incorporate results as best we can for 2015.

A big shot out to all our sponsors...THANK YOU!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

CYCLETHERAPY  -  INDUSTRY NINE  -  FORMULA BRAKES
IP Logged

TrillWill
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

THTB Board member 16'-23'
LKN TC

Re: 2015 Southern Super D Series - survey
Reply #1 - 08/25/14 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Thanks for putting on the series Matt!  I really enjoyed the Rocky Knob event, I took the survey as well.  My suggestion for next year's Rocky Knob Super D is to run the middle earth decent to Rocky Branch.  You would start at the saddle and pedal a short flat/up section (above the stonebinge skills area) then take your first left to descend middle earth.  Once you hit rocky branch you take a right and descend all the way to the split where you go left to the parking lot.  The finish would be at the intersection before the parking lot, not in the parking lot.

Thanks for taking input,

Will

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Ride boards, ride bikes, ride life #shredeverything

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print