Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Are all these trails really open? (Read 980 times)
49erRider
Ex Member

Are all these trails really open?
10/12/14 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Was the rain short enough to not really effect anything?  Going to be heading out in like 40 minutes and don't want to get a closed status on my way to one of these gems.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

RobP
Big Ring

Re: Are all these trails really open?
Reply #1 - 10/12/14 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
49erRider wrote on 10/12/14 at 11:06am:
Was the rain short enough to not really effect anything?  Going to be heading out in like 40 minutes and don't want to get a closed status on my way to one of these gems.

I was riding RRT and got caught in the downpour yesterday.  It made the roots slick, but that was about it.  It is probably near perfect today.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Watcher
Little Ring

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - 10/12/14 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
1/2" total rain came down around 5:00 pm Saturday in 2 separate downpours. Mist in the air this morning but trail should be fine. 58 degrees right now feels a bit cool.

Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.

IP Logged

RobP
Big Ring

Reply #3 - 10/12/14 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Watcher wrote on 10/12/14 at 2:38pm:
1/2" total rain came down around 5:00 pm Saturday in 2 separate downpours. Mist in the air this morning but trail should be fine. 58 degrees right now feels a bit cool.

I just finished a ride, RRT is prime.  A few slick roots, but that is about it.  I rode the 2 lower sections without issue.

IP Logged

Ridefour15
Little Ring

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Reply #4 - 10/12/14 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
I rode RRT this afternoon as well and it was great.  Pretty pumped I made it up The Gorge Climb without needing the 42t cog for the first time in a while.  I guess all those road miles are paying off!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

The Cycle Path
IB Room
In The Loop
Project Board

Treasurer '11 to '18.
Trail Chair '12-'18,
'20-'21

Reply #5 - 10/12/14 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Fisher was in excellent shape this morning while we were doing trail work.  It's been misty all day but that's it.  Hopeing for not much more so we can do our night ride out there on Monday!

We carry the finest from Specialized, Yeti, Transition, and Kona.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print