Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) march 21st Saturday Group Ride (Read 1454 times)
raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

march 21st Saturday Group Ride
03/17/15 at 7:02am
Print Post  
This Saturday march 21st we will be at Sherman Branch. We will meet in the parking lot at 10:00 am this will be the kick off to our season. The fisher farm ride that was cancelled due to rain will be made up on Saturday April 24th at 8:30am.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Re: march 21st Saturday Group Ride
Reply #1 - 03/20/15 at 8:06am
Print Post  
Looks like we may have to move this weeks ride to Sunday check back in at 7:00 am Saturday

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

sCvHeaVens
Small Cog

Reply #2 - 03/20/15 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
If we are interested in meeting up for a first time how do you recommend finding the group?

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #3 - 03/20/15 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
I will be in a grey ford explorer and wil have a tarheel trailblazer jersey on. Make sure to check tomorrow morning around 8:00 am trails may be closed.

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #4 - 03/21/15 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Today's ride has been moved to rockey river trail we will meetvin the parking lot at 1:00 pm .

IP Logged

COOK

Reply #5 - 03/21/15 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
How long does it typically take to ride rrt? I'm trying to see if this group ride will fit into my schedule today

IP Logged

MTBman1127
Small Cog

Work Ride Drink Beer

Reply #6 - 03/21/15 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Depending on the group and how much they stop I would say 1:45-2hours. Takes me 1:10ish to ride alone

Triangle Pest Control - 704.698.5357 - Low Trailblazer Rates
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

RobP
Big Ring

Reply #7 - 03/21/15 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Any chance the start could get moved to 2?  I could make that

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #8 - 03/21/15 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Yes rob two will work better

IP Logged

rockrider

Reply #9 - 03/21/15 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
I didn't see the update and showed up at 1pm. There was one other guy there and the trail was greaat. The hills were murder. Remind me not to take off the winter again. Wink

IP Logged

John M
Coaster Bike

Reply #10 - 03/22/15 at 2:17am
Print Post  
Rockrider, thanks for putting up with me.  That was the hardest trail I have ever been on.  Nothing like any other trail for sure in the area.  I made it with Rock to about the 4 mile mark and had to stop.  I give it to all of those who are able to do that trail.  Just not in the shape yet for the constant up and down of those hills.   

I will send you a note to do Beatty or Sherman, those are more my types of single track with some places to get a little wind.

IP Logged

raidermtb
Coaster Bike

Reply #11 - 03/22/15 at 5:58am
Print Post  
I got there early but had to drive back to concord for few min. I came back and waited for anyone that wanted to ride. I got to ride about half of the trail before somthing got cought in one of my brake rotors. As for our group pace its a social ride most of rides take few hours except fisher farm and north meck. They are the shortest rides. We are at north meck next week for about three laps. This also a no one gets left behind group that way its open to all riders and skill levels. I will also be leading Sunday beginners ride starting in April.

IP Logged

rockrider

Reply #12 - 03/22/15 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
John it was really great meeting you and hopefully we can meetup again at sherman or beatty.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print