Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic YJT Trail - Saw video on facebook (Read 1065 times)
49erRider
Ex Member

YJT Trail - Saw video on facebook
05/10/15 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Someone put up a video on the FB page of a trail in Charlotte with some nice jumps.  Commented that it was a secret trail.  If anyone wants to shed some light on it for me shoot me a PM.  I dont mind digging, I just like to jump!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

jclloyd
Coaster Bike

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: YJT Trail - Saw video on facebook
Reply #1 - 05/11/15 at 12:54am
Print Post  
I could be mistaken but I believe they are at UNCC

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

worker-rider
In The Loop

Reply #2 - 05/11/15 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Hey b-rad we have a large project about to start up at BYT if you would like to get your hands dirty and move some dirt. Give me a call and I will fill you in. Something right up your alley! We got the ok the other night at the club meeting and the backing to do it along with some knowledgeable people to take said project on. We could use the help!

IP Logged

49erRider
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/11/15 at 11:29am
Print Post  
jclloyd wrote on 05/11/15 at 12:54am:
I could be mistaken but I believe they are at UNCC

Okay I was part of the crew that helped with the jumps at UNCC a long time back, but these looked nothing like those.   

But I'll venture over there next time I'm in the area.

IP Logged

49erRider
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/11/15 at 11:30am
Print Post  
worker-rider wrote on 05/11/15 at 1:06am:
Hey b-rad we have a large project about to start up at BYT if you would like to get your hands dirty and move some dirt. Give me a call and I will fill you in. Something right up your alley! We got the ok the other night at the club meeting and the backing to do it along with some knowledgeable people to take said project on. We could use the help!

Sounds good Scott, just let me know when.  I've been splitting my time between BYT, Springs, and WWC now.   

Although with the re-done slalom course at WWC it's been getting a little more time.

IP Logged

benwe
Coaster Bike

Reply #5 - 05/14/15 at 5:51am
Print Post  
the slalom course at wwc has be remade?

IP Logged

nicedart
Coaster Bike

Reply #6 - 05/14/15 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
benwe wrote on 05/14/15 at 5:51am:
the slalom course at wwc has be remade?

Think it was early least year they cleaned it up. They have session now a couple times a week.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print