Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Question? Georgia trail (Read 467 times)
tracy224

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Question? Georgia trail
07/15/15 at 12:46am
Print Post  
I'm going to be about 40 min south east of Atlanta Georgia  (McDonough) next week for work and plan on doing some riding. Anyone rode "Dausset Nature Center"? Says its very nice but looks like it could be a bit confusing and also says watch out for wild life?! Wonder what kind? Found it on MTB app

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Me and my Yeti 575

IP Logged

tracy224

Work Ride Tarheel Trailblazers

Re: Question? Georgia trail
Reply #1 - 08/02/15 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
Update,, Dausset Nature Center, not marked very well unless you find a local I would avoid it. 
"Georgia International", rode the dirt side of the trail, fun, flows nice and will go back if in the area. About 7 3/4 miles a lap.
"Chicopee Woods" really likes this, flows nice and pretty fast in areas. Trail is wide for the most part so you can let it fly even being my first time their. Very well marked at every intersection, fun loops off the main trail. For sure will go back, its in the Gainesville GA area, next to Chicopee golf course. Lots of deer on the trail, pretty cool. Main trail and two extra loops 17 miles.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (Attachment deleted)

Me and my Yeti 575

IP Logged

PBR Tallboy
Little Ring

I think the answer is.....BACON!

Re: Question? Georgia trail
Reply #2 - 08/03/15 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
I travel to Atlanta monthly, two great trails on the way are Paynes creek and Chicopee Trail.  If you go N of Atlanta about 20 miles Blankets Creek is also a trail I frequent and very good. 

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

~Rides bikes for fun

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print