Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Salisbury Community Park SCPMTB (Read 238 times)
ncpappy

Salisbury Community Park SCPMTB
11/10/20 at 1:39am
Print Post  
We're having a socially distanced work day this coming Saturday, November 14th.  We'll meet at 10am at the entrance to the jump/flow lines. We're gonna fix the drainage/puddle near there and tackle other maintenance too. 

Stay up to date with trail status and more at SCPMTB on facebook: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

ncpappy

Re: Salisbury Community Park SCPMTB
Reply #1 - 01/10/21 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Let's kick off the new year by adding some singletrack to Salisbury Community Park.  We've gotten the ok to extend trail east of Casey Jones between the RR track and the creek.  We've flagged and started clearing two loops that'll add about 3/4 of a mile and we need your help to bring it online.  We're going to have socially distanced work days every every Saturday and Sunday remaining in January, so please come out and join us when you have the chance. There's also an opportunity to add even more trail this year, so stay tuned and sharpen your shovels.

I can't seem to upload the flyer, each work day is 10a-1p and we'll meet by the trail entrance near the lake and the bridge into Casey Jones.  Hope to see folks out there.

IP Logged

Nukeproof21

Re: Salisbury Community Park SCPMTB
Reply #2 - 02/02/21 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
I rode this the other Saturday. Itís definitely new trail but fun. I especially like the crossings. I was planning on coming out but proceeded to eat it randomly and mostly just sore around the ribs and not recovering as quickly as I would likeóIíll be out helping some this year for sure. Salisbury Community Park has come a long way the last few years, and keeps getting better.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print