Loop consisting a green loop (~4 Miles) starting at the Green parking lot, a blue loop (~4 miles) starting at the Blue parking lot. The Blue loop has an optional technical section (the notorious “Beatty’s Black” (1.4 miles) and the “hidden black” if you can find it. This trail system feels less like it was created and more like it was discovered although in the past few years there has been a lot of intentional work done to improve flow. The main loop is fairly open and sandy, with roots and gullies occasionally in play. “Beatty’s Black” is a different story. It is tight and technical, but also features some of the most unique wooden technical trail features in the area. In addition, there is the largest pump track in the area (“The Colonel”) which is smooth, fast, and truly a joy to ride at any age.
Who does not like Strava?
To sort things out we have created official segments which you can STAR.
If you are starting from the Blue trailhead (aka tennis courts) you can STAR these:
- 2022 Full Beatty Blue Trailhead (uploaded by THTB TC)
- 2021 Beatty Blue main loop. (Uploaded by THTB TC)
If you are riding into the park this is the one to STAR
And these are all the main trails:
- 2021 Brown Recluse (uploaded by THTB TC)
- 2021 Beatty Black (Uploaded by THTB TC)
- 2022 Serpentine (uploaded by THTB TC)
- 2022 Chuck Norris (uploaded by THTB TC)
- 2021 Ride the Lightning (uploaded by THTB TC)
- 2022 Cru is Rad (uploaded by THTB TC)